- Each client will be contacted by telephone within 24 hours upon receipt of initial instructions. If no contact can be made then a letter will be sent within 24 hours acknowledging the potential claim and asking for contact.
- All telephone messages will be responded to within 24 hours.
- Each file is reviewed every 28 days and actioned accordingly. Every client is updated upon developments and/or upon review.
- Each case handler's diary system is actioned on a daily basis ensuring all aspects of the claim are routinely chased.
- The clients preferred method of communication will be used where possible
- We will only instruct external organisations to undertake work on the claim who have been carefully vetted for service and can meet our own standard
- All outgoing correspondence will include the case handler's direct dial number. A voicemail facility is provided.
- Each telephone call will be picked up within three rings and be answered in a courteous and professional manner.
- All voicemail messages will be returned within 24 hours.
- Where a case handler is out of the office or on leave, their telephone will be answered by their team in their absence and any voicemail facility accessed and actioned every day.
- All correspondence will be replied to within 5 working days of receipt.
- Where correspondence is sent by email, an acknowledgement of the email will be sent within 24 hours and a full response sent within 5 days.
- We will always strive to use plain English